Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Beginning


My whole family is going on a mission trip to Boracay Island. We are going in the summer of Grade Four. We are going for a whole year. I am super excited! We are doing this because we are going to help the people who live there. My parents are going to teach kids and teach teachers. Me and my sisters are going to go to cuddle babies, talk to the kids, and teach bible study. The island is 1 mile wide, and 6 miles long. We are going to learn some of the language. The national language is Tagalog. The words I want to learn are, hello, where is the bathroom, you look pretty, I'm here to help. I get to visit many places on the way home like Wales, and Scotland. I will blog some more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the comments will be sent to me to approve of. Please leave you name. (e.g. Hi! Great Blog! -Bob1234)