Monday, June 7, 2010

Boracay Weather

I looked up a weather report with the average temperature, coldest temperature, and more for Boracay. I found out the average temperature is around 30 ̊C . Isn’t that hot! The hottest months in Boracay are April and May. The hottest months in Canada are June, July, and early August. That will be a slight change for me. One of the things that I find funny is that the coldest temperature is the high 20's and low 30's! Honestly, it must be really hot there! There are 2 seasons in Boracay. The rainy season, (begins around June and ends late October) and the dry season (November - May) It is going to be a big step. As you can see Boracay is sooooo hot.

1 comment:

  1. You have added a lot to your blog Coolgirl! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

All the comments will be sent to me to approve of. Please leave you name. (e.g. Hi! Great Blog! -Bob1234)