-Coolgirl :-)
This year I am going to a place called Boracay to help a couple of missionaries start a school.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Needles :-()
On Thurs. I got needles! We have to go back to get more needles 2 more times! They hurt on the first day but then it was fine. I guess it is better than dying. I got 2 same with my sister. The eldest sister got 3. Mom got 4 and Dad got 5. It was kind of fun doing it together because we were all in pain at the same time. My Mom told me that my eldest sister got her needles about 3 minutes after her. When they were driving in the car my Mom's arm started hurting and then about 3 minutes after her arm hurt my sister said "Ouch! My arm just started hurting!" I rather get needles than get sick and die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
All the comments will be sent to me to approve of. Please leave you name. (e.g. Hi! Great Blog! -Bob1234)